ant-user mailing list archives

From raj.x.kovv...@verizon.com
Subject RE: Help with Basic PVCS task in ANT.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:03:27 GMT

John
Thank you so much for the reply.

I tried running the command on the shell. It errors out saying :

PVCS Version Manager (VMGUI) v6.5.00 (Build 536) for Windows NT/80x86
Copyright 1985-1999 INTERSOLV, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This command is provided for customer support purposes.  The interface
is subject to change.
11:02:59 Jun.27.03 [Error]
The requested command was not found: "ListVersionedFiles"

Any clues ? I can see that it does not understand lvf.......though am using v6.5.

Thanks
Raj

"Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelford@pearson.com> on
06/27/2003 10:56:10 AM