ant-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Nedunuri" <snedun...@inferdata.com>
Subject <uptodate> task doesn't support the nested "srcfiles" element
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:30:42 GMT
Hello, I am using Apache Ant 1.5.1, the documentation has the followng
example

  <uptodate property="xmlBuild.notRequired"
targetfile="${deploy}\xmlClasses.jar" >
    <srcfiles dir= "${src}/xml" includes="**/*.dtd"/>
  </uptodate>

However, when I try a very similar task in my buildfile I get the following
error message:

	<uptodate> task doesn't support the nested "srcfiles" element

Since i downloaded both the manual and ant at the same time this seems like
an inconsistency in the documentation. Is there a workaround to this?

thanks

Srinivas Nedunuri
Snr. Consultant
Inferdata Corp.