ant-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Nedunuri" <>
Subject <uptodate> task doesn't support the nested "srcfiles" element
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:30:42 GMT
Hello, I am using Apache Ant 1.5.1, the documentation has the followng

  <uptodate property="xmlBuild.notRequired"
targetfile="${deploy}\xmlClasses.jar" >
    <srcfiles dir= "${src}/xml" includes="**/*.dtd"/>

However, when I try a very similar task in my buildfile I get the following
error message:

	<uptodate> task doesn't support the nested "srcfiles" element

Since i downloaded both the manual and ant at the same time this seems like
an inconsistency in the documentation. Is there a workaround to this?

Srinivas Nedunuri
Snr. Consultant
Inferdata Corp.
Austin, Texas
512-306-8225 x.102

Inferdata Corp. -- Training, Mentoring, and Consulting --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message