ant-user mailing list archives

From "Liviu Tudor" <liv...@cimage.com>
Subject RE: Mailing build failure (if you can't)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:37:35 GMT
I'm sure there's more than me interested in this, so fire ahead!

Liviu Tudor

Cimage Novasoft Limited
: www.cimagenovasoft.com <http://www.cimagenovasoft.com/>
+ liviut@cimage.com <mailto:liviut@cimage.com>
(Fax: +44 (0)1344 767701
(Direct Line: +44 (0)1344 767759
*Centennial Court, Easthampstead Road, Bracknell, BERKS, RG12 1JZ

 Sun Java Certified Programmer
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg." Bjarne Stroustrup

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciramella, EJ [mailto:ECiramella@emptoris.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:29 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Mailing build failure (if you can't)

Just wondering if there are any other users out there that would like to
email their pagers or cell phones (or other peoples mobile devices -
heheh)
but your company's exchange server is COMPLETELY locked down.

I have a solution using personal POP mail and HTTPUnit.  I'd be more
than
happy to share if anyone needs a solution like this.