ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <shenne...@goldenhourdata.com>
Subject RE: Major frustration.
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:16:29 GMT
Would it be possible to isolate each of ejbdoclet and webdoclet elements
in separate targets something like?

<target name="gen.xdoc1.tgt.nm" depends="prep.bld.tgt.nm"
  description="Generate XDoclet Part1" >
   <taskdef name="ejbdoclet" classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask">
      <classpath refid="xdoclet.path"/>
   </taskdef>

   <!-- [****EJBDOCLETTASK WORKS***] -->
   <ejbdoclet
      destdir="${build.generate.dir}"
      excludedtags="@version,@author"
      ejbspec="2.0"
      mergedir="${src.etc.dir}/xdoclet"
      force="${xdoclet.force}"

      <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
         <include name="edu/**/*.java"/>
      </fileset>

      <!--<deploymentdescriptor destdir="${build.dir}/META-INF"/> -->

      <jboss version="${jboss.version}"
         xmlencoding="UTF-8"
         typemapping="${type.mapping}"
         datasource="${datasource.name}"
         destdir="${build.dir}/META-INF"
         validateXml="false"
      />
    </ejbdoclet>
</target>

<target name="gen.xdoc2.tgt.nm" depends="gen.xdoc1.tgt.nm"
  description="Generate XDoclet Part 2" >
  <!-- [*****WEBDOCLETTASK DOES NOT WORK] -->
  <taskdef
     name="webdoclet"
     classname="xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
     classpathref="xdoclet.path
  />

  <webdoclet
      destdir="${build.dir}"
      mergedir="parent-fake-to-debug"
      excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo"
      force="${xdoclet.force}"
      verbose="false"

      <fileset dir="${src.servlet.dir}">
         <include name="**/*.java"/>
      </fileset>
      <deploymentdescriptor destdir="${build.dir}/WEB-INF"/>

      <jbosswebxml
         destdir="${build.dir}/WEB-INF"
      />

      <jsptaglib