ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <shenne...@goldenhourdata.com>
Subject RE: XSLT task question
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:58:42 GMT
Perhaps you might consider an alternate mechanism of extending stylesheets
using the catalog.
XSL specific lists might offer more details.

example of extending ldp docbook stylesheet starts with basestylesheet.xsl

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"
  xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">

 <xsl:import href="/usr/local/share/docbook/ldp-docbook-ext.xsl"/>
 <xsl:include href="/usr/local/share/XSDSchema2HTML.xsl"/>
 </xsl:stylesheet>

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dougherty [mailto:mdougherty@xifin.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 3:33 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: XSLT task question

In looking at the documentation for the <xslt> it appears as though the
task is intended to process multiple XML documents with a single XSL
stylesheet. I can't seem to find any way to get the opposite behavior
(process a single XML document with multiple stylesheets). Is there any
way to do this with the existing implementation? Or do I need to extend
it to get this behavior?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.