ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject AW: Ant newbie - simple question
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:51:57 GMT
that's not the way it works, because after deleting all files in "build" this dir is empty
and will be deletet too, the correct (tested) way is:

		   <delete includeEmptyDirs="false">
    			<fileset dir="build" excludes="."/>
		   </delete>

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lopez, William [mailto:william.lopez@eds.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003 16:41
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: RE: Ant newbie - simple question

I'm no Ant guru and you will probably get a better answer to your question
but I believe it has to do with the way your delete task is set up...you
specified the top-level directory...I think the below task would work...
<target name="clean">
		<delete includeEmptyDirs="true">
              <fileset dir="${dir_classes}">
                <include name="**/*.*/>