ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject signjar task (how to sign only changed files)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:40:38 GMT
Hi, i have a very simple problem, but i haven't found an answer yet :/

After I compiled my sources I use the "jar" task to create jar files, then I want to sign
the jars, and finally check them in to a cvs repository.

But I only want changed .jars to be commited to the cvs server, but the signjar task signs
every jar it gets, and then because .jar files are binarys for cvs, every jar file (even the
unchanged) are commited. Is there a possibility to sign only the jars, wich are really changed
since the last "signjar" ?

Here's my signjar target:

		<target name="sign" depends="init">
		   <signjar alias="..." keystore="${keystore}"
			storepass="..." keypass="...">
			<fileset dir="${dist}\lib">
				<include name="*.jar"/>
			</fileset>