ant-user mailing list archives

From "Faist, Jeff" <Jeff.Fa...@encodasystems.com>
Subject RE: Including other build files
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:42:33 GMT
I tried this command and it works for stepping though a dir tree
systematically but if the ordering of the list is incorrect things may not
get built.

I was looking for more of a include that would literally bring in all the
build.xml files into a single file ( or memory or ant session so to speak )
and then create a to-do list then run that to-do list. ( e.g. just like make
)

is there a way to do that?

should I instead have a build rule for each built file with a unique target
name ( build.mydll.dll ) in one huge build.xml file instead of build.xml
files in each dir with the generic target name of "build"?

JEff
Jeffrey W. Faist
Configuration Management Analyst
Encoda Systems, Inc.