ant-user mailing list archives

From "Faist, Jeff" <Jeff.Fa...@encodasystems.com>
Subject Including other build files
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:04:47 GMT
In make I would include all makefiles in a tree and do a single build.

I did not notice and equivalent in the manuals how to include nested
build.xml files in a dir tree so I can do a dependent build of an entire dir
tree.

Would I be correct to assume that I should simply do a for each dir and
spawn another ant session in each dir to build that dir.?

JEff
Jeffrey W. Faist
Configuration Management Analyst
Encoda Systems, Inc.
1999 Broadway, Suite 4000
Denver, Colorado 80202-3050 USA
jeff.faist@encodasystems.com
Direct Phone Line: +1 (303) 390 8496
Fax Line: +1 (303) 390 8425

"This information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and
may contain information which is confidential or privileged.  Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error,
please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. Also, please notify the sender that you have received this
e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received."