ant-user mailing list archives

From "Faist, Jeff" <Jeff.Fa...@encodasystems.com>
Subject RE: Automatic list all src files for depends list?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:58:46 GMT
Thanks, that makes sense but I don't have the contrib. lib with the
distribution that I down loaded the other day.

Where can I find the contrib. lib for win2k that has the "outofdate" task in
it.?

JEff
Jeffrey W. Faist
Configuration Management Analyst
Encoda Systems, Inc.
1999 Broadway, Suite 4000
Denver, Colorado 80202-3050 USA
jeff.faist@encodasystems.com
Direct Phone Line: +1 (303) 390 8496
Fax Line: +1 (303) 390 8425

-----Original Message-----
From: W. Sean Hennessy [mailto:shennessy@goldenhourdata.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 2:39 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Automatic list all src files for depends list?

   <!-- using ant-contrib outofdate task with verbose="true" -->
   <!-- in combination with proj level pattern set to describe
relationship -->
   <!-- with single resultant .exe -->
   <patternset id="proj.exename.ptset">
      <include name="**/*.cpp"/>
      <include name="**/*.h" />
      <include name="**/*.c"/>
      <include name="**/*.a86"/>
   </patternset>

    <target name="eval.outadate.exe.tgt.nm"
     description="outofdate compare of src.dir.tree against .exe">
        <outofdate outputsourcespath="outadt.outpt.srcpath"
                outputsources="outadt.outpt.srcs"
                outputtargets="outadt.outpt.tgts"
                verbose="true">
            <sourcefiles>
                <pathelement path="thirdparty.lib"/>
                <fileset dir="${src.dir}" >
                   <patternset refid="proj.exename.ptset"/>
                </fileset>
            </sourcefiles>
            <targetfiles>
                <pathelement
path="${build.dir}${file.separator}${your.exe.name}.exe"/>
            </targetfiles>
          <sequential>
               <!-- insert your flavor of build .exe mechanism here -->
               <!-- antcall or shellscript.. -->
          </sequential>
       </outofdate>
    </target>