ant-user mailing list archives

From "Faist, Jeff" <Jeff.Fa...@encodasystems.com>
Subject Ant newbie
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:37:45 GMT
Hey all!

I'm new to ANT but far from a newbie to Make/build or SCM.

We are mostly a PC ( VB VC++ Centura ), little java and AS400 server based
product.
We are now porting to HPUX and converting some of our PC projects to .NET
which brings up the need for a better build system.

Currently we have a home grown tool to do the builds because we cant do
standard make due to circular dependencies, yea.

I'm leaning ANT/NANT now and will be having some questions over the next few
weeks which I'm sure you all can help with based on what I saw the past few
days on the list.

Cheers!
JEff
Jeffrey W. Faist
Configuration Management Analyst
Encoda Systems, Inc.
1999 Broadway, Suite 4000
Denver, Colorado 80202-3050 USA
jeff.faist@encodasystems.com
Direct Phone Line: +1 (303) 390 8496
Fax Line: +1 (303) 390 8425

"This information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and
may contain information which is confidential or privileged.  Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error,
please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. Also, please notify the sender that you have received this
e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received."