ant-user mailing list archives

From Avery Marvin R <>
Subject RE: Ant newbie - simple question
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:54:01 GMT
OK. This works, but if this is it, something seems broke to me.

Thanks William.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lopez, William []
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 9:41 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Ant newbie - simple question

I'm no Ant guru and you will probably get a better answer to your question
but I believe it has to do with the way your delete task is set
specified the top-level directory...I think the below task would work...
<target name="clean">
		<delete includeEmptyDirs="true">
              <fileset dir="${dir_classes}">
                <include name="**/*.*/>