ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject RE: STCheckout task - checking against a timestamp
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:26:09 GMT
Why don't one of you gents write a bugzilla report (as a feature
request) and we can add this to the main package?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brown, Michael (Denver) [mailto:Michael_Brown@jdedwards.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 10:06 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: STCheckout task - checking against a timestamp

The STCheckout can only check out the "Tip revision" or the label
version of the files.  I actually created a custom task by extending the
functionality of STCheckout so we can checkout by time and date stamp.
Do you have a requirement that you get an exact time or is the most
recent acceptable?  I would also question, based on our experience, when
you are labeling.  My reasoning is based on the possibility of code
being checked in while the build is executing.  If this is not a
possibility then my argument is mute.  Hope this is helpful.

Mike B.