ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject Ant book review in JavaPro July 2003
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:16:11 GMT
Claude Duguay reviewed "Ant Developer's handbook" in JavaPro July 2003 by
Alan Williamson, Joey Gibson, Kirk pepperdine, and Andy Wu.

He claims that it's the only Ant book that covers Ant 1.5... when we all
know Steve and Erik's book covered it first (Remember, they helped get it
out the door ;-). He even implies that given the fact that it's the 'most
current' Ant book, it's the better one... That remains to be confirmed by
someone more knowledgeable about Ant I guess. I don't know the authors, as I
don't recall seeing them on the Ant lists, but time will tell whether this
book is indeed superior to the H&L. --DD