ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Ant newbie fun
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:08:14 GMT
Your properties should either be in Java properties file format (name=value) or XML format.
The example you give below is neither.

If that doesn't help, suggest you post the properties file and build.xml for us to look at.

Hope this helps
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Walsh [mailto:marvin@Redbrick.DCU.IE]
Sent: 17 June 2003 17:04
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ant newbie fun

Hi,

I'm trying to specify a property file on the command line (ie ant
-propertyfile properties.txt). So far my properites file has one line in it

<fileset id="ndtComponents" dir="NDTComponents/constant">

Running ant with debug on the following line is outputted

Setting ro project property: <fileset -> id="ndtComponents"
dir="NDTComponents/constant">

But further down the debug:

file:c:\Program Files\blah\build1606.xml:566: Reference ndtComponents
not found.

Could anyone point me to where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,
Neil