ant-user mailing list archives

From Manju Sarala Viswam <mvis...@vanenburg.com>
Subject Property
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:17:18 GMT
Hi all,
	I want to instantiate 'Property' in ant programaticaly and access
the system variables
My program is like this :

import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Property;
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.*;
import org.apache.tools.ant.*;

public class setproperty extends Property
{

	public setproperty()
	{
		project = new Project();
		project.init();
		taskType = "Property";
		taskName = "Property";
		 target = new Target();

		env="env";
	}
}
I tried accessing like ${env.Path} .But this gave error.
Can I know how can I access the system variables ?
Thanks ,
Manju S Viswam

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.