ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject congrats to all Ant users/developers
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:23:35 GMT
On behalf of the Ant community I proudly accepted the JavaWorld
Editor's Choice award yesterday at JavaOne:

	http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2003/jw-0609-eca_p.html

Costin was also present - it was great to meet another Ant committer!
Congratulations to everyone who has been involved in Ant as a user or
developer.  Java developers cannot live without it.  I offered the nice
crystal to James Duncan Davidson, but he let me hang on to it.  If any
Ant committer has a strong desire to have it instead of me just let me
know and I'd gladly hand it over.

	Erik