ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Can I access ant's basedir value from a Task?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:56:20 GMT
On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 04:41  PM, Hardacker, Andrew wrote:
> It's actually a built-in property. You can use ${basedir}.
>
> (JDA page 66, but granted the index is a little weak.)

Just out of curiosity, what would you want to look up in the index to
find this information?  I ask because indexing is *HARD* and a manual
process.  Some publishers do it themselves, but Steve and I did ours.
Its hard to take a document and think backwards to what folks would
want to look-up to get to various spots.

Thanks for answering... its a legitimate question to improve in the
future :)

	Erik