ant-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Martin <patrick.mar...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Echo fileset content
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:19:19 GMT
Hi,

I actually just tried that after Jan's answer (Thanks to both of you by the
way).

It does work but I encounter now a second problem.

The following does not output anything:
	<fileset id="my.files" dir="${dist.dir}">
		<exclude name="**"/>
		<include name="a.file"/>
	</fileset>
	<pathconvert refid="my.files" property="my.files.list" pathsep=","/>
	<echo message="${my.files.list}"/>

This should show a.file but id does not.

Reverting exclude and include does not work either.

I do realize that <exclude name="**"/> is unnecessary and that I could
remove it (it works then), but my fileset is actually much more complicated
than that (no "**"). The problem arises as soon as I start mixing includes
and excludes.

Any idea?

Patrick