ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Graphical editor of the Build.xml
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:12:29 GMT
No, yes, ...
We think that the original questions goes in that direction, but
that wasn´t quite clear. What is a "graphical IDE"?
We gave some examples on text based editors with nice features like
syntax highlighting and more.
For "reverse engeneering" the buildfile we have VizAnt.
But we don´t know any tools for "forward engeneer" buildfiles from
any kind of models - and we thought, that this isn´t very useful, because
to much special things have to specified therefore direct writing is quite
easier and faster.

Jan