ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:09:23 GMT
Back to the root ... can you post a snippet of you code (both classes):
- where the one class instantiate the other?
- include the package- and import statements

The srcdir is added to the used classpath. You can┬┤t use "{src.dir}/nl"
because "nl"
is part of your package structure.

"Mapping package names to directory structure"
dir1/dir2/nl/company/project/module/Class1.java with classpath=dir1/dir2:
package nl.company.project.module;
public class Class1 {}

So you can combine
and get the absolute path to your sourcefile (replacing '.' with '/').

Jan