ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Graphical editor of the Build.xml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:36:19 GMT
Mmm, I thought about writing such a generator (XMI->build.xml) but, you have
specifiy so much in the model - I don┬┤t think that this would be really
useful.
Writing the buildfile manually is then much more comfortable and already
supported.
With Vizant (I think there are more) you can create a "diagram" of your
buildfile,
so you can get an overview.

Jan