ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Christiansen" <Nathan_Christian...@tni.com>
Subject RE: Question on logging
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:54:00 GMT
I use <batchtest ...> instead of <test ...> like so:

Here is

-- Nathan Christiansen
   Tahitian Noni International
   http://www.tahitiannoni.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacqui Guerrero [mailto:jacqui@groxis.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 10:52 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Question on logging

Below is my junit and junitreport block:

        <junit printsummary="withOutAndErr"
                   errorProperty="test.failed"
                   failureProperty="test.failed"
                   fork="true">

                        <classpath refid="project.class.path" />

                        <!-- Start Grokker arguments -->
                        <jvmarg
value="-Dgroxis.grokker.application.dir=d:\Projects\Grokker\exe\basic"/>

                                   .... more vm args...

                        <!-- End Grokker arguments -->

                        <formatter type="xml"/>
                        <test todir="${testoutput.dir}"
name="com.groxis.test.product.grokker.TeomaPluginTest" />

                            ... more tests ...

        </junit>

        <junitreport todir="${testoutput.dir}">
                <fileset dir="${testoutput.dir}">
                        <include name="TEST-*.xml" />
                </fileset>
                <report format="frames"
                                styledir="${testxsl.dir}"
                                todir="${testoutput.dir}/suites"/>
        </junitreport>

        <fail message="Tests failed. Check log and reports in
${testoutput.dir}" if="test.failed" />

Thanks!
Jacqui