ant-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <Dawid.We...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re[4]: Embedded dynamic ANT tasks.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:28:06 GMT

I  don't  fully  understand,  Peter  - you can load scripts (as tasks) from
outside  ANT_HOME/lib  -  the examples show how it can be done.

For example:
        <bshtaskdef name="counterTask" classname="example.bsh.CounterTask">
            <classpath>
                <!-- add custom classes search path -->
                <path location="classes" />
            </classpath>
        </bshtaskdef>

will  load the CounterTask class (or bsh script) from the classpath defined
inside the taskdef.

Have I misunderstood something?

Dawid

pr> I had a quick look at the code. Very cool.
pr> However, one of the options it to provide
pr> a classname for the an element.
pr> To do this you will need to provide
pr> an optional classpath/loaderref to allow
pr> the class to be loaded from outside
pr> $ANT_HOME/lib.

pr> Peter

pr> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org