ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject How to use VSS from script running on linux..?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:25:05 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to use our windows based script that connects to our VSS server via the \\server\share
name to run it. When I run this script on linux, it give ma a java.io.IOException. I guess
it makes sense, but is there any "abstracted" source control API that allows you to get/put/compare/etc
with any source control system for Ant? I use the VSS tasks to get, check out, etc, and they
work great on windows. Just want to know how I can get them to work the same when running
the script on linux.

Thanks

---

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com."