ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Munz" <mm...@apelon.com>
Subject RE: Classloader problem - ZipException with Log4j, Junit, and Ant
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:46:28 GMT

From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 6:38 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Classloader problem - ZipException with Log4j, Junit, and
Ant

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Munz" <mmunz@apelon.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:03 PM
Ant

>I must say that I'm a bit concerned by the fact that all of these OSS
projects use different classloaders, especially considering that two of
them are Apache projects...

>   - Matt

Matt,
can you give us some details about the different classloaders you know
of. It might help me or others if or when we have time to improve class
loaders in ant or in other Apache projects. I must confess I am very
ignorant concerning these issues.

Cheers,

Antoine