ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Graphical editor of the Build.xml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:15:49 GMT

You need to install the native graphviz program for your particular
platform and then grab vizant from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vizant

Then do something like...

     <target name="vizant">
         <taskdef name="vizant" classname="net.sourceforge.vizant.Vizant"
classpath="${vizant.jar}"/>
         <vizant antfile="build.xml" outfile="build.dot"/>
         <exec executable="dot" failifexecutionfails="false"
resultproperty="graphvizSuccess!">
             <arg line="-Tpng build.dot -o build.png"/>
         </exec>
         <fail unless="graphvizSuccess!">
         You probably need to install GraphViz which is a native program,
         not a Java library &gt;&gt;&gt;
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
         </fail>
     </target>