ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:28:33 GMT

first, a "classpath" needs to point to the location of .class files, not
.java files.  Second, you are pointing to the "nl" directory as the root of
the classpath.  Assuming that the "src.dir" held class files, you would
point to the "src.dir", not the "nl" directory.

This should be all you need....

<javac  srcdir="${src.dir}"
         destdir="${classes.dir}" />

double check that the package statement give to each of the .java files
matches where it lies within the package/directory structure.

Jake