ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:55:29 GMT

I may be missing something from earlier in the thread, but what you have
set up should work as long as you use the provide the <javac> task with a
srcdir which would be one level up from "nl" and compile all files in the
same <javac> task to a single destdir.

Where's the problem?  Hope I'm not asking you to re-explain everything.

Jake