ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject how to glob copy from sample.file.txt to an empty file.txt?
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 15:56:45 GMT

I currently have a glob copy that looks like this...

         <copy todir="${basedir}" >
             <fileset dir="${basedir}">
                 <present present="srconly" targetdir="${basedir}">
                     <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
                 </present>
             </fileset>
             <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
         </copy>

That copies any sample.* to * if, and only if, * does not already exist.

What I'd like to do for certain files is empty the contents of the file
when sample.* is copied to *.  Basically, I want an empty * file that
corresponds to the, full of content, sample.* file.   Is there any way to
do that?  I can't seem to think of one without resorting to scripting?

Jake