ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: timeout on <javadoc>?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:50:51 GMT
http://antelope.sourceforge.net/manual/bk03ch10.html

This link goes to the documentation for a generic "limit" task that sets
a timeout on a task or group of tasks. This would work in your situation.

Dale

Cyril Sagan wrote:

>Sometimes our javadoc tasks hang crippling downstream build processes.  We haven't yet
fully understood the javadoc bugs, but we're looking for a short term solution to keep our
build process going.

>I noticed that both <junit> and <java> have fork and timeout attributes, having
these options available with <javadoc> would solve our problems.