ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: exec task
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:43:37 GMT
Joby,

Have a look at

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104322316306620&w=2

I had the same problem today with the Pramati appserver. Basically Bill
Burton's script does the nohup you are trying but also redirects the
output to a log file.

It worked for me like a charm. Thanks Bill. I looked in 1.6alpha for
nohup kind of functionality but didn't see any. I guess it's not planned.

Donal