ant-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Process Fork Failed?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:35:24 GMT
James Asher wrote:

>when I run a "java -version" I get this output:
>java version "1.2.2"
>Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_07a, native
>threads, sunwjit)

  I don't know if this will solve your problem, but it appears your path
is incorrect, now.

  Check out the path environment variable and see where it is accessing
the 1.2.2 version of the JDK.  Once you find where it is getting the
incorrect path, correct the path so that it should pick up JDK1.3 when
you run 'java -version'.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our
identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993