ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Weidner <eric.weid...@ejbsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Running ant under linux
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:30:14 GMT
Heiner,

Here is all you have to do.

Extract the ant distribution so you have a directory such as
/opt/apache-ant-1.5.3.

Run these commands...
  export ANT_HOME=/opt/apache-ant-1.5.3
  export PATH=$PATH:/opt/apache-ant-1.5.3/bin

Run ant.  No CLASSPATH or anything else.

To get these variables set automatically, place them in your
$HOME/.profile or in /etc/profile (for all users).

Eric Weidner
Out-of-the-Box Project Lead
http://www.ejbsolutions.com