ant-user mailing list archives

From Bart van Kuik <bart.van.k...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Running SQL Scripts from <exec>
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:10:33 GMT
Paul, use Jan's suggestion, I tried it and it works. However, if you
just want to execute one command (for instance do unit testing using
utplsql) I've done the following:

     <target name="test">
         <tempfile property="sql_script" suffix=".sql"/>
         <echo file="${sql_script}">
             exec utplsql.testsuite('ew', false);
             exit;
         </echo>