ant-user mailing list archives

From Bart van Kuik <bart.van.k...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: AW: Running SQL Scripts from <exec>
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:08:06 GMT
I did this and it works fine. But there is one problem: I want to run
multiple scripts from a directory. I thought I could solve this by using
<apply>:

     <target name="util">
         <!-- Run all package specifications -->
         <apply executable="sqlplus">
             <arg value="-S"/>
             <arg value="${db_login}/${db_passwd}@${db}"/>
             <fileset dir="source">
                 <include name="**/*.pks"/>
             </fileset>
         </apply>

BUT... the problem is that sqlplus has the following syntax:
sqlplus user/passwd@database @script.sql

See the at-symbol in front of the script name? I can't get this to work.
:-/

Any ideas from this list?

Bart