ant-user mailing list archives

From Klara Ward <kl...@appeal.se>
Subject p4 questions
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:29:10 GMT
I tried just a p4have:
(and I can run p4 client -o without errors, and I removed my password)

p4have:
   [p4have] Executing 'p4' with arguments:
   [p4have] '-p sthp4:9001'
   [p4have] '-u klara'
   [p4have] '-c klara.chakotay'
   [p4have] 'have'
   [p4have]
   [p4have] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
   [p4have] not part of the command.
Perforce client error:
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4HandlerAdapter$Read
er.run()V(P4HandlerAdapter.java:141)
        at java.lang.Thread.run()V(Unknown Source)
        at
java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thread;)V(Unknown Sourc
e)
Caused by: Perforce client error:
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.SimpleP4OutputHandler
.process(Ljava.lang.String;)V(SimpleP4OutputHandler.java:89)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4HandlerAdapter$Read
er.run()V(P4HandlerAdapter.java:136)
        ... 2 more
--- Nested Exception ---
Perforce client error:
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.SimpleP4OutputHandler
.process(Ljava.lang.String;)V(SimpleP4OutputHandler.java:89)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4HandlerAdapter$Read
er.run()V(P4HandlerAdapter.java:136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run()V(Unknown Source)
        at
java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thread;)V(Unknown Sourc
e)

Something is wrong.....

And btw, does p4label work (as in, does it do a labelsync as well,
what's the use for it otherwise?)?

Klara