ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: p4 change
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:05:05 GMT
I assume you checked the obvious stuff, like the port, client, and user
are correct. You might try using the fully qualified name of the p4
server in the port setting (something like sthp4.yourco.com). Try
sending your password by using the "globalopts" attribute
(globalopts="-P yourpassword"). It's not secure, but might help you
pinpoint the problem.

Dale