ant-user mailing list archives

From Bart van Kuik <bart.van.k...@oracle.com>
Subject Asterisk shell expansion
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:18:15 GMT
Hi ppl,

Problem: the asterisk in an <arg> tag is not expanded. How can this be done?
I checked the faq and the mailinglist archives, but alas. I'm using Ant
1.5.3 on Linux.

Background: I use Ant to run PlDoc on some PL/SQL code (embedded procedural
language of the Oracle database). It's similar to JavaDoc.

     <target name="pldoc">
         <java classname="net.sourceforge.pldoc.PLDoc" fork="true"
dir="${plsqlsource}">
             <classpath>
                 <pathelement location="${pldocHome}/xalan/bin/xalan.jar"/>
                 <pathelement location="${pldocHome}/xalan/bin/xml-apis.jar"/>
                 <pathelement location="${pldocHome}/pldoc.jar"/>
                 <pathelement location="${pldocHome}"/>
             </classpath>
             <arg value="-d"/>
             <arg value="${pldoc}"/>
             <arg value="-doctitle"/>
             <arg value="Title"/>
             <arg value="-overview"/>
             <arg value="${pldocOverview}"/>
             <arg value="*.pks"/>
         </java>
     </target>

--
" The best code comment I heard about (in a discussion about code
commenting, I believe) was something like this: /*** DRUNK -- FIX LATER!