ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: launch interpreter
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:51:45 GMT
Hi !
I was just wondering if this was possible w/ ANT; for instance a java program
can do it (i.e. embbed a jython prompt, the interactive console taking care of
the i/o reading and interpreting). something like:
PySystemState.initialize(System.getProperties(), System.getProperties(), new
String[0]);
// Create the interpreter.
InteractiveConsole interp = new InteractiveConsole();
I'll try launching the same with BSF jython and see what's possible: is a new
thread launch when launchin <script> or not (I guess it wd be better if not in
that case) ?
seb.