ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: Error in depoloying Web Application via Ant on tomcat
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:34:03 GMT
Hi !
java.net.UnknownHostException is a java exception "Thrown to indicate that the
IP address of a host could not be determined. " -> are u sure that you can ping
the hostname you are using the IP in manager.url field from the window you are
launching ANT ? for instance if using http://hostname/.... try ping hostname in
the window.
seb.