ant-user mailing list archives

From "webhiker@tiscali.fr" <webhi...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Re: Ant-contrib workaround for CC task?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:58:40 GMT
No problem with licensees etc - as a workaround I'm using a simple exec
of the same CC task.
Truss doesn't work either, because the CC task does a fork, and no more
traces are seen after this point.
I've tried on Ant 1.5.3 - no change in behaviour.
Running it with the debug option gives me this :

Finding class
net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.TargetHistoryTable$TargetHistoryTableHandler
Class
net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.TargetHistoryTable$TargetHistoryTableHandler
loaded from ant loader
Class javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory loaded from parent loader
Class javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser loaded from parent loader
Class org.xml.sax.Attributes loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.Long loaded from parent loader
Finding class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.SourceHistory
Class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.SourceHistory loaded from ant loader
Finding class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.TargetHistory
Class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.TargetHistory loaded from ant loader
Class java.util.Enumeration loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.StringBuffer loaded from parent loader
Finding class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CaptureStreamHandler
Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteStreamHandler loaded from
parent loader
Class net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CaptureStreamHandler loaded
from ant loader
Class java.io.InputStreamReader loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute loaded from parent loader

I think there may be a problem here, when I look at the running processes :
 webhiker  1685  1673  0 12:54:12 pts/44   0:00 /opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC -help

Can't think of any reason why the task should call CC with the -help
option...

Any ideas?

WH