ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Sourabh (GXS)" <Sourabh....@gxs.com>
Subject JSP Pre-Compilation error while running build.xml in Unix Environ ment
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:54:30 GMT
Hi,

I have a set of jsps all of which I can successfully precompile by running
build.xml in Windows Environment. But in Unix Environment, I am getting the
following error messages for some of the jsp files:
Error: translation of jsp failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
parse embedded jsp code: weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested
TokenStreamException: antlr.TokenStreamIOException

I am presently using ANT 1.4.1.
Can anyone tell me why is this error occurring and how to resolve this?

Also how can I make Ant to create a jspc log file with exact location in the
jsp file where precompilation has failed? At present, it is only giving the
jsp filename that is failing.

Thanks and regards,
Sourabh