ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: How to use VSS from script running on linux..?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:14:39 GMT
You might even check out the scp and sshexec tasks, that are in ant 1.6, to
deploy the files to a remote unix box.

-Robert Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:KDuffey@marketron.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:09 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: How to use VSS from script running on linux..?

Actually, that could work! But how do you tell the vss server to run the
task itself and not have linux try to execute the ss.exe file? If there is a
way to get that to work, that might be fine.

However, something else I realized, I can always build the project on my
windows machine, which drops it off to a drop folder. So long as I can just
copy the files from that drop folder/dir, then I really don't need to get
the src, build it, etc. Since we are a mostly windows shop and still use
windows for development, this is really the best way for me to go for now.

Thanks for all your help. This issue is considered resolved.