ant-user mailing list archives

From Neil Walsh <mar...@Redbrick.DCU.IE>
Subject Deleting multiple directories
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:48:29 GMT

Hi,

I have a list of directories that I want to delete. I figured the easiest way
to do this would be to use the dirset element and nest that within the delete
task. However I get an error saying that delete doesn't support the nested
dirset element. I've since tried various methods with delete but with no joy.

These are specific directory names ie I'm not using pattern sets to specify
them. I know I could go <delete dir="name">, but I was hoping to automate the
task somewhat so that it could do it with a list of comma seperated
directories read in off a file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Neil