ant-user mailing list archives

From Neil Walsh <mar...@Redbrick.DCU.IE>
Subject Re: Ant newbie fun
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:30:58 GMT

Thanks for the reply. It's now working for one file, using name=value (ie
ndtComponents=blah), but getting it's not working  for multiple files (either comma
or semi-colon seperated lists).

If written in XML is the properties file structured the same way as the
build.xml file?

Thanks again,
Neil

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 05:08:14PM +0100, Keith Hatton wrote:
> Your properties should either be in Java properties file format (name=value) or XML format.
The example you give below is neither.

> If that doesn't help, suggest you post the properties file and build.xml for us to look
at.

> Hope this helps
> Keith

"And we used to sleep on the beach,
they don't do it anymore.
Things change."

GYBE! - murray ostril: "...they don't sleep anymore on the beach..."