ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Separation from rules and project specifics. Can it be done?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:08:21 GMT
In most cases, you are not going to be the first
person to want X feature.  Based on your original
message I couldn't see any specific questions "How do
I do this?"  This list is great for that.  Ant's
documentation is adequate, but nobody is deluding
himself into thinking it's great.  Do YOU want to
rewrite it?  Neither does anyone else... :)
documentation is boring to write compared to code...
but if you have a specific problem you want to solve,
99 times out of 100 it can be, and probably will be by
the members of this list.  Ask away...