ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Graphical editor of the Build.xml
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:38:54 GMT
Again, I think such a tool probably would be very
clumsy; I was only trying to answer the original
question as I interpreted it.  However, you can read
an argument in favor of such a tool abstracting the
build.xml into some other representation in Terence
Parr's article "Humans should not have to grok XML":

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-sbxml.html

-Matt