ant-user mailing list archives

From Bertjan Broeksema <b.broeks...@home.nl>
Subject Re: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:56:11 GMT
I did also the imports, and this is my buildfile now:

<project default="compile" name="Wijkwerk" basedir=".">
	<description>
		FuSE LogoXP BuildFile.

		Written by: B. Broeksema
	</description>

	<property name="src.dir" value="src"/>
	<property name="classes.dir" value="build"/>

	<target name="compile">
		<javac  srcdir="${src.dir}"
			destdir="${classes.dir}"
			classpath="{src.dir}/nl"/>
	</target>
</project>

I added the classpath option but is doesn't help anything.