ant-user mailing list archives

From Bertjan Broeksema <b.broeks...@home.nl>
Subject Re: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:33:45 GMT
Hehe this is all nice and well. But i did forget an problem that's back now.
I've a couple of files in difrent packages that are two way dependence. And
that keeps giving me problems.

i now have:

|- nl
   |- fuse
      |- gui
	 |- gui1.java
	 |- gui2.java
      |- base
	 |- base1.java
	 |- base2.java

In the java files, i writed the package syntax (gui1.java => package
nl.fuse.gui). But the gui1.java creates an instance of base1.java and vice
versa. So when i try to compile i get very much "cannot resolve symbol"
errors. What to do now?

grtz,

Bertjan